PALFINGER PA 19000
Bridge Inspection Crane
- The Bridge Inspection Unit PA 19000 encapsulates the experience of Palfinger for several decades in the manufacture hydraulic loading cranes and access platforms
- Dependent on its field of application, the unit can be mounted on lorries, railway cards or on two-way-vehicles ( Hi-Rail Vehicles )
- The extensive working range above road/ rail level enables work to be carried out on high cable poles and special bridge constructions
- The third boom system can be dismounted allowing the unit to be used for various crane operations.
- This Multipurpose Unit is ideal for municipal authorities and institutions who are continuously facing a wide variety of challenges
- Safety and operation comfort
- All movements of the unit can be controlled very accurately and proportionally from the workman basket by a radio remote control. And additional manual control is provided at the carrying vehicle which is used to bring the unit back safety into transport position in case of an emergency situation.
- Load holding valves at all hydraulic cylinders.
- Emergency cut off push buttons at all control panels.
- Extensive working range and practice orientated technique.
- A robust slewing mechanism and three individually controlled booms enable an outstanding manoeuvrability of the unit
- The especially designed boom systems result in lowest transporting dimensions and allow the unit to be operational within a few minutes.
- Professional PALFINGER quality