Small concrete mixer 4×4 with 3.450 litre drum, front shovel equipped with hydraulic opening gate operating speed from 0 to 10 km/h and road transfer speed from 0 to 24 km/h with electric servo-control.
The Carmix 25 FX mobile concrete mixer is especially engineered for off road operations.
Carmix 25FX Spec
- MIXING UNIT: Drum capacity 3.450 liters. Concrete output: 2,5 m3 per batch. EN 206-1 SLUMP S1 class, yield no vibrated. Double mixing screws, cover for emergency unloading. Mixing and discharging speed indipendent from r.p.m. of diesel engine. Discharging by reversing drum.
- ENGINE: Perkins 1104D-44T Turbo-Diesel Tier 3, water-cooled, 4 cylinders Tier 3. Power KW 62,5 (84HP) set at 2200 rpm.
- TRANSMISSION: Hydrostatic Bosch-Rexroth. Heavy duty differential axles with planetary reducers. Front axle swinging and steering. Rear axle steering.
- AXLES: Comer with oil bath disc brakes and planetary reducers.
- SPEED: Working speed from 0 to 10 km/h, road transfer from 0 to 24 km/h. Electric servo control.
- DRIVING SEAT: ROPS-FOPS (UNI 11023) canopy. Reversible seat with automatic inversion of hydraulic steering circuit.
- HYDRAULIC SYSTEM: 3 indipendent circuits. 2 variable outlet pumps for hydrostatic transmission and drum rotation. 1 pump for services. Inlet and outlet filter. Heat exchanger water/oil-air type.
- LOADING SHOVEL: Effective capacity per load 400 liters, complete with hydraulic opening gate.
- CHUTE: Slewing and hydraulically tilting.
- WATER SYSTEM: Self-contained. Hydraulic driven water pump, water meter, washing outlet.
- GRADIENT: Fully loaded 30%.
- BRAKES: Oil bath disc brakes inside differential axles. Twin indipendent circuits. Negative hydraulic parking brake.
- TYRES: Off road industrial type 12.5-20 PR 12.
- STEERING: Hydrostatic “3 ways steering”.
- Radius: internal mm. 1500, external mm. 3400.
- ELECTRIC SYSTEM: 12 Volt. 120 Ah battery for electric starter and road lighting. Safety battery cut-off.
- TANKS: Water: 2 x 275 liters. Diesel: 100 liters.
- Hydraulic oil: 70 liters.
- CHASSIS: Steel profi le specially engineered for off-road operations.
- WEIGHT: In running order Kg. 5300 equally distributed on both axles.
- SAFETY: Machine equipped with checking and block valves for maximum safety of the operator.
- CATALOGUE: The machine is equipped with Use and Manteinance and Spare Parts Manuals according to CE regulations.